Zombiepalooza Giveaway of Hollowland!
“This is the way the world ends; not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door.”
Nineteen-year-old Remy King is on a mission to get across the wasteland left of America, and nothing will stand in her way – not violent marauders, a spoiled rock star, or an army of flesh-eating zombies.
Hollowland came out last week, and so far, it’s gotten really great reviews. Including one from Firefly Loft:
- “The action is non-stop. It starts on the first page and really doesn’t let up at all, but not to the point where you get burnt out on it. And FINALLY we have a female lead that can do things for herself! Remy is strong and courageous and does things her way to survive. There is some romance, but it’s not like all the other romances in supernatural stories where the girl ends up not being able to do anything alone. It was SO refreshing.” (To read the whole review, click: here.)
I’m giving away a signed paperback of Hollowland! This giveaway follows the same rules as the other Zombiepalooza giveaways.
1. To enter to win, comment on the blog that is offering the giveaway you’d like, leaving an email address to contact you in case you win.
2. The giveaway runs from the day that blog is posted until October 28th at midnight. On October 29th, winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted. They have 72 hours to reply before the prize defaults to the runner-up.
3. Only one entry per giveaway. (But you can enter as many different Zombiepalooza giveaways as you want.)
4. US only. Sorry to our international friends. 🙁